List of provisionally selected candidates for admission in class II onwards (Session 2017-18) (15.04.2017)
List of provisionally selected candidates for admission in class I (Session 2017-18) (22.03.2017)
List of candidated under RTE shortlisting
List of candidated under SC / ST shortlisting
List of candidated under General (Open list) shortlisting
Complete List of provisionally selected candidates for admission in class I (22.3.2017)
Instructions for admission in class I
1. Admission for provisionally selected candidates will start from 23rd March 2017 to 5th April 2017 between 08:00 am to 10:30 pm in the Vidyalaya.
2. All Parents are requested to bring a copy of online registration form (with a photo of child) filled duly signed by the parents. In case of Central/ State Government employee, their service and number of transfer must be verified and signed by competent authority.
3. Original documents with respect to birth certificate, caste certificate, residential proof, service records, EWS/ BPL card holder (if any), Single Girl Child, Aadhar Card, Blood Group, affidavit (if any) are necessary to be submitted for verification at the time of admission and self-attested xerox copy to be submitted with registration form.
4. EWS/ BPL/ OBC (Non Creamy Layer) certificate should not be old more than 6 months and must be issued from competent authority.
5. Physical presence of the candidate is essential at the time of admission along with the parents.
6. Admission of the children admitted under RTE Act 2009 is subject to availability of all required documents.
7. Admission secured on the basis of any wrong certificate shall be cancelled by the Principal forthwith and no appeal against such action of the Principal shall be entertained.
8. Details of fees (for 1st quarter i.e. April to June 2017)
Admission fee: Rs 25/- + Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi: Rs 1500/- i.e. Total Rs 1525/-
9. No fee shall be charged from the candidates admitted under RTE Act 2009.